Lecturer, Multimedia Journalism and Strategic Communication
Interim Director of Student Media
317-A Paul Miller Journalism Building
Stillwater, OK 74078
B.S., Radio, Television and Film, Oklahoma State University, School of Media, Stillwater, Oklahoma, (May,1971)
M.A., Mass Communications, School of Media & Strategic Communications, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma, (July 2015) Thesis: “A La Carte Cable Pricing and the Future of Broadcast Television”
Founder/Owner: GolfTV & golftv.com (2000-present) Online video distribution of high definition television programs on great golf destinations.
General Manager Television Production: Golfweek Magazine (January 2005-July 2010) Managed television production department for a high-end golf magazine.
Senior Vice President Sales and Marketing: Q4I.com (1999-2000) Managed all marketing and sales activities and staff for an online brokerage firm with video component for independent brokers.
Founder/Owner: Andrews Communications Corporation (1985-2000) Produced and distributed television programming and conducted advertising sales for television programs including Professional Wrestling, Monster Truck Racing, Golf Destinations and Golf Communities and lifestyle programming such as Produce Corner and Inside Golf Magazine.
Owner/President and General Manager: KJTL-TV, CHANNEL 18, (FOX), (1984 - 1985)
President and General Manager: KTVV-TV, Channel 36 (NBC) 1983 - 1985
General Manager: KAUZ-TV, Channel 6, (CBS) 1979 - 1983
Station Manager: KAUZ-TV, Channel 6, (CBS) 1975 - 1979
Producer, Account Executive, Continuity Director: KAUZ-TV, Channel 6, (CBS) 1972 - 1975
- Broadcast Education Association
- National Association of Broadcasters (NAB)
- National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE)
- Texas Association of Broadcasters (TAB)
- Television Bureau of Advertising (TAB)
- Women in Radio and Television
- National Golf Foundation
- Electronic Communications
- Strategic Communications Management & Practices
- Advanced Production Practices (Documentary)
- Live Field Production
- Studio Production (Independent Study)
- Graduate: Advanced Media Management