Jordan Advertising is currently accepting applications for two internship openings for Spring. The program runs alongside the Spring semester, beginning in January and ending in May. Ideal candidates should have some working knowledge of an advertising agency and the advertising industry.
Interns will have the option to work in different departments of the agency depending on their interests and skills, including: media: creative, account service, brand management, social media and new business management.
Responsibilities may include developing social media content, graphic design, attending meetings, assisting with copywriting, research and other duties as assigned.
* College junior, senior or recent graduate studying advertising, public relations, marketing, communications, design or other related degrees
* Strong writing skills and familiarization with AP Style
* Microsoft Office and Google Apps knowledge
* Time management, organization skills and the ability to meet deadlines
* Strong communication skills and the ability to professionally communicate with many teams
* Desire to collaborate with others and work in a creative environment
* Graphic Design focused applicants should have a background in graphic design, film/motion or web design with the intention of seeking career of one of those
areas. All applicants must have working knowledge of Adobe CS3/CS4/CS5 Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
The internship is unpaid but offers students the ability to receive class credit accordingly.
Interns are expected to work between 10-20 hours per week. Schedules will be coordinated to fit the intern's class schedule and meet course credit requirements.
Interested applicants: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, click on this link: https://goo.gl/forms/qbUGe584BbAl3Dkt1